Pests and insects have adversely affected agriculture production. The presence of insects can cause problems by damaging crops or decreasing food production, parasitizing livestock, or being a nuisance and health hazard for humans. Therefore, effective pest control is essential for farms and agriculture. Even though pesticides are used to control insects and pests, they are toxic to the human body and crops. Therefore, Utkarsh agro has come up with a solution and introduced the bio clean sweep, which is a bio-consortium for controlling pests and insects.
From farmers to field workers to residues in food products, chemical pesticides pose many health issues to people. Whereas, by using biological consortiums, we can control pests while maintaining the safety of consumers as well as workers. In the following article, we will learn more about the bio-clean sweep and learn why not to choose chemical pesticides.
What is a Bio consortium?
We need to first understand what Bio Consortium is in order to understand what is bio clean sweep. It is a unique combination of organic insecticides that consist of more than 10 types of beneficial microorganisms that assist in preventing and controlling various pests and insects. In short, it is a biological insecticide based on a consortium of naturally occurring microbes that protects crops from attacks by borers including stem and shoot borers.
Bio consortium is also used as an effective foliar spray/stem swabbing agent, to combat borers by activating microbial consortia that have antagonism effects against borers.
What is a Bio clean sweep?
- * Bio-Clean Sweep is a consortium of bio-pesticides that is designed to control all kinds of sucking pests, Western Flower Thrips, caterpillars, and larvae organically along with all types of soil-borne and air-borne fungal diseases.
- * It is made from the Metarhizium Anisopliae, Beauveria Bassiana, Verticillium lecanii, and many other fungi, which cause a disease known as the white muscadine in insects.
Specifications of the product:
|Metarhizium Anisopliae||2×109 CFU/ml (min)|
|Verticillium lecanii||2×109 CFU/ml (min)|
|Beauveria Bassiana||2×109 CFU/ml (min)|
|Other fungus||2×109 CFU/ml|
- * Get rid of the following pests with the use of a bio-clean sweep and increase the growth and development of your crops.
Sucking Pests such as Aphids, Western Flower Thrips, Mealybugs, Brown Plant Hoppers, Jassids, Thrips, Scale Insects, Whiteflies, Mites, etc. Larvae and Caterpillars like Helicoverpa, Borers, Hairy Caterpillars, Spodoptera, Plutella, Cut Worms, Army Worms, etc.
How does Bio clean sweep work on pests and insects?
- * A Bio-Clean Sweep fungus spore germinates when it comes in contact with a susceptible insect’s cuticle and grows directly into the body.
- * As the fungus spreads throughout the insect’s body, it produces toxins and drains the nutrients, which eventually kill the insect.
- * After the death of the insect, the fungus grows off of the host/insect and produces a white bloom. It is therefore covered with a white to yellowish layer of cotton/mealy mold layer.
- * Which therefore released conidia spores into the environment and a new life cycle begins, ensuring the target pest is constantly controlled.
What is recommended dosage for using a bio-clean sweep?
- * The recommended dosage for using Utkarsh bio clean sweep is to spray product @ 4 ml/liter water. Give this dose on leaves of trees, branches, or fruits at 5 day of intervals for 2 to 3 times; in 4 to 5 days, this will give you the desired results, and the damage will be controlled.
- * For Foliar Spray application: use 2 ml- 4 ml/liter water.
- * Bio clean sweep can be used on both indoor and outdoor plants.
How should ‘bio clean sweep’ be kept?
- * Keep Bio Clean Sweep in a clean and dry place.
- * Keep it away from eatable and animal feeds.
- * Avoid direct contact with or smelling the Bio Clean Sweep.
- * Keep Bio Clean Sweep out of the reach of children. Contact the Doctor immediately, if swallowed.
What are the harmful effects caused by chemical pesticides?
Pesticides are chemicals that are used to control pests and insects, but the overuse of pesticides can be harmful not just to crops but also to the environment and human health. Following are some of the harmful effects caused by chemical pesticides.
- * One of the main contributors to the negative environmental impacts of modern industrial agriculture is the unintended effects of pesticides. Since they are toxic chemicals designed to kill pests and insects but is also harming non-target species such as plants, animals, and humans.
- * Also, excessive use can lead to toxicity issues, which may adversely affect plant growth and development.
- * Earthworms create channels in the soil that enable aeration and drainage, which play an important role in improving and maintaining soil structure. But, the excess use of pesticides causes a decline in the population of earthworms which eventually will affect the quality of the soil.
How did the bio-clean sweep be a better option than chemical pesticides?
- * In comparison to chemical pesticides, a bio-clean sweep is advantageous due to its low or no toxicity.
- * It also overcomes the drawback of chemical pesticides by not harming the non-target species as the usage of non-toxic chemicals, making the plants, fruit & vegetables safe for the consumer to consume even after application.
- * It is also beneficial for farmers to use biocontrol products because they reduce health risks. Whereas, using toxic chemicals can have serious negative consequences.
- * Biocontrol products have a very short or no pre-harvest interval because of their low or no toxicity whereas, chemical pesticides have long pre-harvest intervals because they need time to disperse.
- * In order to control and kill pests chemical pesticides left behind harmful residues that can seep into the soil or run off into water sources and harm wildlife. But they also kill beneficial organisms indiscriminately, disturbing the environment’s delicate balance.
- * On the other hand, bio consortiums are natural products that degrade quickly. It is possible to control pests naturally without destroying biodiversity or ecosystems using a bio-clean sweep.
Get rid of insects and pests by using bio clean sweep to help your plant grow and develop.
उत्कर्ष के संग आपकी हर फसल होगी सफल।
Available on UtkarshAgro.com | Amazon | Flipkart | AgriBegri | Bighaat | Moglix | Agrosiaa | Toolsvila | Agri junction | Krishisuvidha | Ecotika | Shopee | Bazzu.in
Visit Website: https://utkarshagro.com/
You can also Shop from: https://www.badikheti.com/utkarsh
??? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ?????????.
May you have the best yield ever! Feel free to contact Utkarsh for any doubts and advice.
If you have any further queries, feel free to reach out to us on
Call: 8866543678 or chat: http://wa.me/918866543678
Call: 9924864422 or chat: http://wa.me/919924864422
Call: 9664961571 or chat: http://wa.me/919664961571
Visit our website: https://utkarshagro.com/
Email ID: [email protected]
Stay connected with us to learn more tips and tricks. All you have to do is follow us here:
Affiliate Writer with Monkey Ads