Frequently Bought Together
• FeGro stimulates and regulates enzyme reactions for growth and development of crops as iron activates several enzymes.
• FeGro increases chlorophyll content of healthy green leaves, It also prevents chlorosis and spiralling of leaves.
• FeGro induces resistance to pests and diseases, Further, FeGro boosts growth rate, dry matter accumulation and increases yields.
• FeGro helps to prevent Iron Deficiencies in different crops occurred gradually at different growth stages of crops.
Grape, Tobacco and Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado,
- Foliar Spray Application : 1-2 gm / Litre of water
- Drip –Soil Application : 1-1.5 Kg / Acre
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 28 cm|
250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg, 1kg x 2, 1 kg x 3, 1 kg x 5, 1 kg x 10, 25 kg
Utkarsh Natural Organics And Biotech