• Microbes–DG is a unique formulation of different microorganisms like Phosphate Solubilising bacteria, Potash solubilising Bacteria, Azospirillium, Azotobacter, microbes for solubilizing various micronutrients and other antifungal microorganisms, which give vigor to the plants against various soil borne diseases.
• Microbes-DG Develops resistance against various fungal and many soil borne diseases.
• Increase in crop production and enhanced soil fertility.
• Better efficiency of various nutrients and micronutrients present in the soil.
• Substantial Phosphate and Micronutrient Solubilization Plant can sustains high temperature and water scarcity under adverse conditions.
• Requirement of various chemical fertilizers including nitrogen, phosphorous reduces.
Potato, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Okra, Onion, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Grams, Papaya, Mango, Banana, Papaya, Rice, Wheat, Gram, Tomato, Cotton, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado,
- Drip irrigation, Drenching directly With flood irrigation.
- Mixing with compost or FYM during its application.
- 2-3 litres/acre.
- By spray 2-5 ml/litre water.
- It can be used every 2-3 months interval for excellent results.
- For best results, Microbes – DG can be applied 15-20 days after germination of the plant.
||8 × 8 × 11 cm
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2