CBI REGISTER PRODUCT
- Azadirachtin E.C. 0.03% w/w (300 ppm).
- Neemoz –Basic is very effective biopesticide formulated from neem extract with the help of modern biotecchnology. It controls wide range of pests and insects which are harmful to the crop.
- It contains effective pest-controlling elements like Azadirachtin,nimbin, nimbidin, nimbinene, salannin, fraxinellone, etc.which in turn increase its effectiveness against various pests.
- Neemoz- Basicaffects the growth of pests and inhibits the egg formation process. It slows down food consuming process of the pests. At thesame time due to strong smell and taste of Neemoz-Basic,pests move away from the crop.
- Neemoz Basic is effective against all types of harmful pests like bollworm, thrips. aphids, jassids whitefly, diamond black moth etc.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
Neemoz – Basicis recommended as preventive measure for various pests. For best results it should be sprayed against insect pests in their egg or early larval stage. It is also effective against adult insects and provides biological control in eco-friendly manner and is an ideal input for IPM.
- Neemoz Basicmay be mixed with most chemical pesticides. However avoid mixing with highly acidic or alkaline chemicals.
3-5 ml/litre of water by spraying only.
- It should be applied 2-4 times depending upon pest infestation.
Avoid inhalation and direct contact with Neemoz – Basic.
Keepaway Neemoz – Basic from eatables and animal feed.
Keep Neemoz- Basic away from the reach of the children.
Keep it in a cool, dry place.
If swallowed immediately contact physician.
- CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
Neem seed kernel extract 60%
Containing min. 0.03%
Treated neem oil 35%
- TARGET CROPS
Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Mangos, Grapes, Apple, Orange, Banana Fresh, Guava, Lichi, Papaya, Sapota and Water Melons.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Neemoz – Basic (Natural Neem Oil With 300 ppm Azadirachtin) :
Q: Do yo have the neem oil mfg by OrgOrganix
Q: What is the difference between 300 ppm vs. 1500ppm? Which is suitable for home/kitchen gardening?
A: Concentration of azadiractin is 5 times more in 1500 ppm compared to 300 ppm.
Neemoz silver 1500 ppm is better.
Q: Which is suitable for kitchen garden? 300 or 1500? And what is the dosage of 300/1500?|
A: 1500 ppm is more suitable. Dosage for 300 ppm is 3-5 ml per litre water. Dosage for 1500 ppm is 2-4 ml per litre water
||8 × 8 × 11 cm
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2, 20 Ltr