- NemoFunGo is a consortium of various fungi prepared by concept of Biotechnology.
- NemoFunGo is made from the various effective fungi like Trichoderma Harzianum, Trichoderma Viride, Pochonia Chlamydosporia, Paecilomyces Lilacinus and many other fungi that are effective in controlling different types of soil borne Nematodes and Fungi.
TARGET PESTS: – Various Soil borne fungus like Root Rot, Stem Rot, Wilting, Damping off, and all types of nematodes like Root Knot Nematodes, Cyst Nematodes, Reniform Nematodes, Stunt Nematode, Black lesion Nematodes etc.
- Target crops
- Sugarcane, Banana, Tobacco, Papaya, Chilly, Tomato, Groundnut, Broccoli, Grape, Tobacco, Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd,
- Keep NemoFunGo out of the reach of children.
- Keep NemoFunGo in clean, dry place , away from the eatable and animal feeds.
- Aviod direct contact with or smelling the NemoFunGo.
- Contact Doctor immediately , if swallowed.
- Application & Dosage:
- Soil Application : 1 liter/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniforrnly and irrigation.
- Drip System : 1 liter/ acre by drip imigation.
- Best use within 20days after opening the inner cap of the bottle
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh NemoFunGo (A biological consortium to control all types of soil borne Nematodes and Fungi organically) :
Q: What is the dose on fruit trees and on garden plants and seasonals?
A: Take 5 ml/litre water and give solution as routing water quantity.
Q: How to use on potted plants??dosage and frequency?
A: By drenching.
Dosage 2 ml per litre water.
For curing repeat at 7 days.
For prevention use every 20 days.
Q: Can i use this on rubber plants. The roots seem to have root know problem
Q: Once opened, what is the shelf life?
A: I year
||8 × 8 × 11 cm
250 ml, 250 ml x 2, 1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2