• SPRING is completely organic product.
• Spring is use for increasing flowers, yield and quality of all crops.
• Regular use of SPRING enhances color, appearance and size of flower and further prevents flower shedding or flowerloss.
• On its spray with non ionic spreader SPRING trigger basal gibberalin and specific auxins, They further initiate cell division and induce natural intracellular ethylene precursors, This action induce flower formation particularly female flowers.
• TARGET CROPS:- All kinds of fruit crops like BANANA, POMEGRANATE, MENGO, PAPAYA, GUAVA LEMON, all vegetable crops, field ornamental crops.
Spray SPRING before 7 to 10 days flowering set to occur.
Apply first application after 12 to 15 days. Then apply 3 to 4 times at 15 days interval from early Flowering and during fruit sizing as preventive.
Spray SPRING in early morning or late evening to avoid direct exposure to UVrays.
Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado
Application & Doses:
• Application :- Spray spring before 7-10 days flowering setting occur, Apply first application after 12 to 15 days interval from early flowering and during fruit sizing as preventive, Spray SPRING in early morning or late evening to avoid direct exposure to UV Rays.
• DOSE:- 2ml/ liter with nonionic spreader.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
||6 × 6 × 16 cm
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Ltr
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.