- TermiNIL is a consortium of bio pesticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology.
- TermiNIL is made from the Metarhizium Anisopliae , Paecilomyces Lilacinus, Beauveria bassiana and many other fungus which causes a disease known as the white muscadine in insects.
- When spores of TermiNIL fungus come in contact with susceptible insects, they germinate and grow directly through the cuticle to the inner body. Here the fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, producing toxins and draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it.
- Target crops
- Cotton, Maize, Wheat, Sugarcane, Rice, Potatoes, Sweet potatoes, Groundnuts, Soybean, Coffee, Cassava, Tea, Cocoa, Rubber, Oil palm, Coconut, Some vegetables, Some fruit trees like; Mango, Papaya, Citrus
- TARGET INSECTS: – Termites,White Grubs, Beetle Grubs and other soil borne harmful insects, etc.
- COMPATIBILITY: – Compatible with all insecticides except chemical fungicides.
- Application & Dosage :
- 1) Soil Application –1 litre/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly and irrigation.
- 2) Drip System: 1 litre/acre by drip irrigation.
- Note: It should be used in soil only. Not to spray on plants
- CAUSES :- Keep TermiNIL out of the reach of children.
- Keep TermiNIL Sweep in clean, dry place , away from the eatable and animal feeds.
- Aviod direct contact with or smelling the TermiNIL.
- Contact Doctor immediately , if swallowed.
Best use within 20days after opening the inner cap of the bottle
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh TermiNIL (A biological consortium to control Termites, Grubs, and other soil borne insects ) :
Q:Should we water soil after application of Terminil solution ?
A: Water before giving Terminil.
Q: How much should we mix in a litre of water?
A: 5 to 7 ml per litre water.
||8 × 8 × 11 cm
250 ml, 250 ml x 2, 1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2