Utkarsh Aqua soil
₹340 – ₹970
Choose an option
Add to cart
- Utkarsh AquaSoil is a substrate for aquarium plants. By applying thin layer under a layer of aquarium gravel, aquarium plants have sufficient nutrients. The layer
- functions as a nutrient substrate over a long period of time nutrients can deliver. The main constituents are natural clay and turf. These have the property to slow the nutrients down to the roots of aquarium plants, but hittingsimultaneously nutrients from the aquarium water in the soil. This can be a buffer with nutrients to build so that aquarium plants are always sufficient nutrients for the hands have to be lush to be able to grow.
- Utkarsh AquaSoil is a concentrate, used under gravel when planning the aquarium.
- Utkarsh AquaSoil ensure your healthy and long-term growth.
- Utkarsh AquaSoil is neutral and does not affect the KH for PH value of the water.
- Utkarsh AquaSoil absorbs nutrients and make them available for plant roots. It ensures proper growth and stimulates red color.
- The grain size of 2-3 mm makes it easy for planting. How to use the Utkarsh AquaSoil
- Utkarsh AquaSoil is laid in a 1 cm thick layer on the bottom
- DIRECTION OF USE
- Pour Utkarsh AquaSoil directly onto the bottom of the aquarium. The substrate layer should be at least 1 cm thick to allow plant roots to fully grow. Place and arrange decorative rocks and driftwood.
- Carefully add water. To fill the aquarium with water, first place a large plastic bag or newspaper on the soil surface to prevent water from impacting and stirring up the substrate. Slowly add water and take care not to disturb
- the substrate layer. Planting can be easily done when
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
1 liter, 2 liter, 4 liter