- Utkarsh Aquarium CO₂ is a Source of bioavailable organic carbon. All plants require a source of carbon. This is typically obtained from CO₂ but may also be derived from simple organic compounds (such as photosynthetic intermediates). Therefore, one can derive a substantial benefit with the use of Utkarsh Aquarium CO₂ either alone or in conjunction with CO₂ injection.
- Utkarsh Aquarium CO₂ also has iron reducing properties which promote the ferrous state of iron (Fe) which is more easily utilized by plants than ferric iron (Fe).
- Utkarsh Aquarium CO₂ is an integral component of Utkarsh Agrochem’s aquarium plant products series and is recommended for use with Utkarsh Macro, Utkarsh Micro EDTA and Fe Aquarium.
- Utkarsh Aquarium CO₂ contains no phosphate or nitrate.
- Utkarsh Aquarium CO₂ is safe for invertebrates such as shrimp.
- Make stock solution by adding 40 ml Utkarsh Aquarium CO₂ in 1 litre RO/distilled water.
5 ml stock solution per 50 litre water tank – weekly or at every water change.
Dosing may be slowly increased in high-growth aquariums.
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
250 ml, 1 Ltr