Utkarsh BaciSub is a species of bacteria – Bacillus subtilis- that can survive in the soil for long periods. Utkarsh BaciSub are highly effective at colonizing plant roots and controlling plant pathogens.
- Utkarsh BaciSub can act directly against other microbes by producing a variety of antibiotics that affect fungi or bacteria.
- Utkarsh BaciSub can also act indirectly by stimulating the plant to activate its own defense mechanisms, so it can fend off attacking microbes.
- Utkarsh BaciSub is also used as a drench that will colonize and protect the root systems of plants.
- Utkarsh BaciSub bacteria directly control soil-borne fungal pathogens like Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium, and Sclerotinia. The SAR that they induce in the plant can control foliar pathogens, such as the fungal pathogens powdery mildew, Botrytis, and Sclerotinia and the bacterial pathogens Erwinia and Xanthomonas.
- Utkarsh BaciSub is used on agricultural seeds of vegetables, soybeans, cotton, and peanuts and flower and ornamental seeds.
By drenching or drip irrigation: 2-2.5 liters/acre
Soil application : By mixing with 25-50 kg Organic manure/Neem cake/Castor Cake.
Best use within 20days after opening the inner cap of the bottle
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh BaciSub (Bacillus subtilus Based Biofungicide For Plants) :
Q: Bacisub / to which plants & trees it is highly useful ? for which diseases it is highly useful ?
A: All plants that are infected by powdery mildew and other air borne fungus disease.
Q: Bacisub / could it be applied for coconut trees as drenching only /if yes, what the dose is ? when it should be applied ?
A: Yes. Dosage 2 to 3 ml/litre water.
Whenever there is possibility of fungal infection.
You can also explore Utkarsh Fungfree
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
4 Lit x 1, 4 Lit x 2, 4 ltr x 4, 4 ltr x 6, 250 ml x 2, 1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2