- Utkarsh BaciSub is a species of bacteria – Bacillus subtilis- that can survive in the soil for long periods. Utkarsh BaciSub are highly effective at colonizing plant roots and controlling plant pathogens.
- Utkarsh BaciSub can act directly against other microbes by producing a variety of antibiotics that affect fungi or bacteria.
- Utkarsh BaciSub can also act indirectly by stimulating the plant to activate its own defense mechanisms, so it can fend off attacking microbes.
- Utkarsh BaciSub is also used as a drench that will colonize and protect the root systems of plants.
- Utkarsh BaciSub bacteria directly control soil-borne fungal pathogens like Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium, and Sclerotinia. The SAR that they induce in the plant can control foliar pathogens, such as the fungal pathogens powdery mildew, Botrytis, and Sclerotinia and the bacterial pathogens Erwinia and Xanthomonas.
- Utkarsh BaciSub is used on agricultural seeds of vegetables, soybeans, cotton, and peanuts and flower and ornamental seeds.
By drenching or drip irrigation: 2-2.5 liters/acre
Soil application : By mixing with 25-50 kg Organic manure/Neem cake/Castor Cake.
Viable cell counts 2 x 10⁸ cfu/ml(min.)
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
|Net Content|| |
250 ml x 2, 1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2