- Utkarsh bloom provides minerals for the reproductive growth stage – Flowering, Fruiting and Seed production.
- Combine Utkarsh Bloom with utkarsh Micro to provide a specialized nutrient for rapidly growing plant during the flowing and fruiting growth phase.
- Mix Precise formulas for specific application by combining utkarsh Micro, utkarsh Gro plus, Utkarsh Bloom.
- This “building block “system enables you to create tailor-made nutrient mixes for many different types of plants and each phase of growth: seeding, cutting, structural, flowering and fruiting.
- Our combination of primary and secondary nutrients keep nutrients fully water soluble and available to plants.
- Ideal for all hydroponic application and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants.
- Target crops
- Tomatoes, Lettuce, Radish, Spinach, Strawberries, Herbs, Broccoli , Kasturi Methi , Cherry Tomato , Coriander , Rocket , Imported Basil,, Thai Basil , Red Amaranthus , Kale , Red Capsicum , Yellow Capsicum , Red Lettuce , Green Lettuce , Leek , Parsley , Celery , Baby Spinach, Peppermint
- For Best Results:
- Use a conductivity or TDS meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Drain, discard replace nutrient every week or two to prevent nutrient imbalance.
- Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 and 6.5 and adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
- Refer to the Basic Applications Table for general mixing recommendation. Please measure accurately. Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress of if growing in very bright, hot or dry environments.
- This product is concentrated to the limit of solubility. Protect from freezing and direct sunlight. If crystallization occurs, mix entire contents with an equal amount of hot water and double the amount used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool dark place.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh BLOOM (Advanced Nutrient System For Hydroponics) Media & Fertilizers For Hydroponics:
Q:Can we use in Outdoor Gardening ?
Q: Can we use this particular product in soil method?
A: Yes. You can.
Q: Can it be used for potted cactus as well?
A: Yes. 5 to 7 ml per litre water. Give by drenching in soil and roots.
Q: how much this fertilizer i will i mix with 1 l water
A: 7 to 10 ml per litre water for spraying
Q: Do we need to reduce prescribed amount in ml when using for soil method? If so, by how much?
A: You can use same dose as hydroponic for soil.
Q: Is this product organic
Q: How to use this on pothos in water?
A: Add 5ml to a litre of water and drench the soil thoroughly.
||8 × 8 × 11 cm
1 Ltr, 5 ltr x 1