Bacillus Thuringiensis Based bio insecticide
- Utkarsh BT is a Bacillus Thuringiensis species of bacteria that is an excellent bio insecticide.
- Utkarsh BT acts by producing a protein that blocks the digestive system of the insect, effectively starving it; an infected insect will stop feeding within hours of ingestion and will die within days.
- Utkarsh BT is toxic to a narrow range of insects and does not harm the natural enemies of insects, nor does it impair honeybees and other pollinators.
- Utkarsh BT provides highly effective pest control.
- Utkarsh BT is 100% organic, non-toxic bio insecticide.
- Target crops:
- Foliage protector – this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants includingbroccoli, Celery, cabbage, potatoes, corn, cotton Turnip greens, mustard greens, Cauliflower, melons, lettuce, tomatoes, shadetrees, ornamentals and many more.
Target Insects: Caterpillars, Moths, Beetles, Mosquitoes, Black Flies
Application: By spraying
Dosage: 2-3 gml/liter of water
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
|Net Content|| |
250 ml x 2, 1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2