Utkarsh BT (Bacillus Thuringiensis Based Bio Kurstaki)
₹380 – ₹6,410
- Product Specifications:
Content Count Bacillus Thuringiensis 1 x 10⁸ cfu/ml (min.)
Choose an option
Add to cart
Bacillus Thuringiensis Based bio insecticide
- Utkarsh BT is a Bacillus Thuringiensis species of bacteria that is an excellent bio insecticide.
- Utkarsh BT acts by producing a protein that blocks the digestive system of the insect, effectively starving it; an infected insect will stop feeding within hours of ingestion and will die within days.
- Utkarsh BT is toxic to a narrow range of insects and does not harm the natural enemies of insects, nor does it impair honeybees and other pollinators.
- Utkarsh BT provides highly effective pest control.
- Utkarsh BT is 100% organic, non-toxic bio insecticide.
- Target crops:
- Foliage protector – this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants includingbroccoli, Celery, cabbage, potatoes, corn, cotton Turnip greens, mustard greens, Cauliflower, melons, lettuce, tomatoes, shadetrees, ornamentals and many more.
Target Insects: Caterpillars, Moths, Beetles, Mosquitoes, Black Flies
Application: By spraying
Dosage: 2-3 ml/liter of water
Best use within 20days after opening the inner cap of the bottle
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh BT(Bacillus Thuringiensis Based Bio Kurstaki) :
Q: can you use this in a pond?
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 250 ml x 2, 4 Lit x 1, 4 Lit x 2, 4 ltr x 4, 4 ltr x 6