- Utkarsh CALMAG is a concentrated blend of readily available calcium and Magnesium.It is formulated to assist fast growing plants by preventing secondary nutrient deficiencies.
- Utkarsh CALMAG help optimize plant nutrition and enhances plant growth and development while preventing blossom end rot and tip burn in many crops such as tomatoes and lettuce as well as other calcium intensive plant.
- Use Utkarsh CALMAG as a part of your regular feeding program, it is a clean.Fully Soluble product that will not clog spray lines or drip emitters and is safe to use in reservoirs combined with many other fertilizers.
- Target crops
- Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean
- Directions :
- Use 1 ml / Liter
- When using reverse osmosis or purified water add 1 ml per litre to water before adding nutrient solution.
- When growing in coconut coir or using prepared soil or soil less mixed add 1 ml per litre to wet the media and to nutrient solution for the first two weeks.Continues use may helpful for fast growing annuals.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dark place
- Shake vigorously
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh calmag ( Calcium magnesium supplement for Hydroponics) :
Q: Is this chelated?
A: Partly chelated. Partly nitrates.
Q: ಭತ್ತದ ಬೆಳೆಗೆ ಬಳಸಬಹುದು
Q: Is the analysis actually guaranteed? If i buy and run it in lab would i come up with 1% nitrogen and 1.5% calcium and 5%magnesium?
Q: Can i mix this with micro , bloom and gro ?
A: Yes. In water only. Not in concentrated form.
||8 × 8 × 11 cm
1 Ltr, 5 ltr x 1