Utkarsh Castor Cake(Organic Castor Oil Cake) Organic Fertilizers
₹170 – ₹530
Utkarsh Organic Castor Oil Cake.
• Utkarsh Castor Cake encourages soil microbial activity.
• Utkarsh Castor Cake supplies all the major and micro nutrients For plant growth.They bring in the wonderful molecules that nature has designed to help the plants flourish naturally.
• Utkarsh Castor Cake improves physical, chemical and biological properties of soil.
• Utkarsh Castor Cake is one of the most widely available organic materials and it enhances the fertility of the soil considerably without causing any adverse effect on soil properties. It contains with 58% organic matter, 5% of Nitrogen, 2% of Phosphorus and 1.5% of Potassium. It also has traces of nutrients like manganese, zinc and copper, thus making it a balanced fertilizer.
• Utkarsh Castor Cake can be applied for any type of soil, with its high content of organic matter.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm
How To Use :
•You can use Castor Cake alone or along with other potting mix materials like Perlte, Vermiculite, Vermicompost, Neem Cake, Bio compost, Cocopeat, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Organic Castor Oil Cake :
Q: Can we use this direct on plants or do we need to ferment this
A: You can use directly after mixing properly with soil. No need to ferment it
Q: Can we use this to make fresh castor oil ?
A: No. Oil is already extracted. This is deoiled castor cake.
Q: How much to use in 12 inches pot
A: 250 grams
|Dimensions||29 × 24 × 2 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
900 gm, 900 gm x 5