Utkarsh FungFree ( A Biological Consortium To Control All Types Of Soil Borne And Air Borne Fungal Diseases) Bio Fertilizers
₹290 – ₹12,290
- Product Specifications:
Content Count Trichoderma Harzianum 2×109 CFU/ml (min) Trichoderma Viride 2×109 CFU/ml (min) Ampelomyces Quisqualis 2×109 CFU/ml (min) Other fungus 2×109 CFU/ml (min)
- Product Specifications:
- FungFree is a bio pesticide works as bio-fungicide prepared by concept of Biotechnology, Fung-Free is made from different fungi like Trichodermaviride , TrichodermaHarzianum , AmpelomycesQuisqualis and many more species.
- FungFree provides protection to the crop plants against soil borne and air borne pathogen.
- FungFree is an effective remedy against pathogens effecting all crops & plantations including Groundnut, Bt Cotton, Cumin, Onion, Garlic, Pulses, Sugarcane, Vegetable crops, Tobacco, Potato, Ginger, Banana, Papaya and horticultural and floricultural plantations.
- Target crops
- Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm
- TARGET PESTS
- Root Rot, Stem Rot, Wilt Disease, Damping off, Blight, Leaf spot, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Black Scurf
- CAUSES :- Keep FungFree out of the reach of children.
- Keep FungFree in clean, dry place , away from the eatable and animal feeds.
- Aviod direct contact with or smelling the FungFree.
- Contact Doctor immediately , if swallowed.
- Application and dosage
- Foliar spray for air borne diseases: 2-4 ml/litre water.
- Soil Application – soil borne disease: 1-litre/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly.
- Drip System: 1 litre/acre by drip irrigation.
- Apply preferably in the early morning or during the late evening hours. Use the spray solution as a direct spraytargeting the pests on the undersides of the leaves.
- Best use within 20days after opening the inner cap of the bottle
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh FungFree ( A Biological Consortium To Control All Types Of Soil Borne And Air Borne Fungal Diseases) :
Q: Can we use his in Hydroponics to treat and prevent root rot ?
Q: Plz tell the drenchin process in apple plant, and mixing process of this bio product and can we directly apply this after mixing in the drum?
A: Take 2 ml/ litre fungfree. Give 2 to 4 litres solution in the root system of apple tree.
Q: Can be used in cardamom plantation and what will be the proportion for 100 ltrs by drenching
A: 200 ml in 100 litres water for drenching.
Q: Can I use it on plants whose pots is prepared with with mancozeb and Carbendazim fungicifde??
A: No. Fungfree will be killed by chemical fungicide.
Q: Can this be sprayed on flowering plants whose pots have already being treated by neem cake and what is dose for pot soil application tell in per litre
A: Yes. It can be sprayed on plants who have been treated with neem cake.
Per litre dosage is 2 to 4 ml and then give solution according to the size of pot.
Q: What will be the ratio per drum for soil drench and what will be the pour quantity per plant in the soil
A: 500 ml per 200 litre drum . Pour quantity depends on type of plants or pot size.
For banana, papaya – 500 ml.
For vegetables 100 ml
For trees 1 to 5 litres.
Q: How many ml /ltr for drenching?
A: 2 ml
Q: Application- soil drench,foilar spray,directly in potting mix,side dressing? Dosage for potted plants?How frequent can it be applied?
A: It can be soil drenched, foliar sprayed, can be given directly in the potting mixture.
Dosage – 2 ml/litre water.
For curative – every 5 to 7 days.
For prevention- every 30 days.
Q: Please tell can i expect help in milea bug care by your consortium or i need to separately rely on bauveria bassiana and likewise
A: For mealy bugs, use utkarsh bio clean sweep. 4 ml/litre water by spraying.
Q: Can it be used with hpm super sonata (pgr)? may be after 7 days of usage?
Q: What is the compatibility between various utkarsh fungicides ? could sudoz-l , fungfree-l , nemofungo-l be mixed &used ?
A: Don’t mix Sudoz L. Others can be mixed and used together.
Q: May i use this for lemon plant to control gum like diseases by apply directly on trees
Q: Can i use this in deep water culture to prevent root rot? If yes dosage and method?
A: You can try. We have not yet tried. Dosage will be 1 ml per 100 litre water.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 11 cm|
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 20 lit x 1, 250 ml, 250 ml x 2, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2
There is no change in our field I mean there is no improvement in status of our crop