Utkarsh GrubNIL (A biological consortium to control Grubs, Termites and other soil borne insects) Bio Fertilizers
₹290 – ₹6,450
|Metarhizium Anisopliae||2×109 CFU/ml (min)|
|Paecilomyces Lilacinus||2×109 CFU/ml (min)|
|Beauveria Bassiana||2×109 CFU/ml (min)|
|Other fungus||2×109 CFU/ml|
- GrubNIL is a consortium of bio pesticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology.
- GrubNIL is made from the Metarhizium Anisopliae , Paecilomyces Lilacinus, Beauveria bassiana and many other fungus which causes a disease known as the white muscadine in insects.
- When spores of GrubNIL fungus come in contact with susceptible insects, they germinate and grow directly through the cuticle to the inner body. Here the fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, producing toxins and draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it.
Corn, Sorghum, Soybean, Strawberry, Potato, Barley, Oat, Wheat, Rye, Bean, Turnip, Groundnut, Cotton
TARGET INSECTS: – White Grubs, Beetle Grubs, Termites and other soil borne harmful insects, etc.
COMPATIBILITY: – Compatible with all insecticides except chemical fungicides.
Application & Dosage :
1) Soil Application –1 litre/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly and irrigation.
2) Drip System: 1 litre/acre by drip irrigation.
Note: It should be used in soil only. Not to spray on plants
Caution –Keep GrubNIL out of the reach of children.
- Keep GrubNIL in clean, dry place , away from the eatable and animal feeds.
- Aviod direct contact with or smelling the GrubNIL.
- Contact Doctor immediately , if swallowed.
- Best use within 20days after opening the inner cap of the bottle
- Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh GrubNIL (A biological consortium to control Grubs, Termites and other soil borne insects) :
Q: Work on root aphids?
Q: How often do we have to apply this? Asking for planted pots
A: Whenever you see Grubs or similar soil insect. To control existing inserting, repeat every 7 days till insect is controlled.
Q: How to apply for potted plants ? Does it harm earthworm ?
A: In 1 litre water, add 2 ml grubnil. Give this solution in the pot.
Grubnil is completely safe for earthworms.
Q: Can you mix this with tricoderma bio fungicide for lawn grass
A: Yes. Only with bio fungicide like trichoderma Viride or any other fungus. Do not mix with any other bacterial or chemical product.
Q: Does this work for snails in potted plants?
Q: Does this remove ticks from my house aswell?
A: Not tried. You can take trial. We can assure that there will no side affect.
Q: Is it harmful my crop. At what time should i apply to get best result ?
A: No. It is 100% biological product. Completely harmless for any crop.
Best to appy GrubNIL is evening time after 5 to 6 pm.
Q: Please clarify whther cotrol means killing of grubs and other pests with this product.
A: Control means reduction in population and damage.
Q: Can we use this against orange stem borer like rhino beetles..?? .will it’s usage have negative effect on fruiting orange plants..??
A: Yes, you can. Grubnil needs to come in contact with rhino beetle to control them. So apply accordingly.
Grubnil is 100% organic. So no side effect om fruiting plants.
Q: Effective for lizards and cockroaches ?
A: Completely ineffective for all kinds of insects and worms, definitely won’t work for lizards and roaches
Q: Can it be used for army worm infestation?If no ,then what else can be used?
A: If attack is high then Grubnil might not work but you might try – Neemoz Gold ( 10000 PPM )
Dosage 1-2ml/litre of water by spraying only or 1 litre/acre.
It should be applied 2-4 times depending upon pest infestation.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 11 cm|
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 250 ml, 250 ml x 2, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2