Utkarsh MagGreen (Magnesium Mg 6% EDTA Chelated) (100 % Water Soluble Foliar Spray) EDTA Chelated Fertilizers
₹290 – ₹18,060
- Product Specifications:
Composition Guaranteed ( % w/w ) Magnesium as (Mg EDTA) 6 % min Color & Form Free Flowering white Powder
• MagGreen is useful to correct crop deficiency of Magnesium (Mg) as and when appeared with foliar application and by drip.
• MagGreen helps to increase photo synthesis activity of the plant and corrects deficiency of the Magnesium (Mg) in plants by increasing chlorophyll formation in the plants leaves and increases leaf size and canopy of the plant.
• MagGreen aids in the activation of many plant enzymes needed for growth and contributes to protein synthesis.
• MagGreen enhances the maturity of fruits.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean
Application & Doses :
- Foliar Spray Application : 2 – 3 gm / Lit of water. Drip – Soil Application : 1 – 1.5 Kg / Acre.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh MagGreen Magnesium Mg 6% EDTA Chelated (100 % Water Soluble Foilar Spray) :
Q: How to add in one liter of water and how much if we are applying it direct to the soil
A: 5-7 gm per litre water
Q: For magnesium deficiency in plants what do you recommend. Magnesium sulfate or this product
A: Both can be used. This product being in EDTA form is required in very small quantity and much more effective than Magnesium Sulphate.
Q: for orange trees also?
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 28 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
1 kg, 1 kg x 10, 1 kg x 3, 1 kg x 5, 1kg x 2, 25 kg, 250 gm, 4.4 kg, 4.4 kg x 2, 500 gm