Frequently Bought Together
• MagGreen is useful to correct crop deficiency of Magnesium (Mg) as and when appeared with foliar application and by drip.
• MagGreen helps to increase photo synthesis activity of the plant and corrects deficiency of the Magnesium (Mg) in plants by increasing chlorophyll formation in the plants leaves and increases leaf size and canopy of the plant.
• MagGreen aids in the activation of many plant enzymes needed for growth and contributes to protein synthesis.
• MagGreen enhances the maturity of fruits.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean
Application & Doses :
- Foliar Spray Application : 2 – 3 gm / Lit of water. Drip – Soil Application : 1 – 1.5 Kg / Acre.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 28 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg, 1kg x 2, 1 kg x 3, 1 kg x 5, 1 kg x 10, 25 kg