• MAP (12:61:00) is free-flowing,fine crystalline powder which dissolves speedly and completely in water to form spray solution.
• MAP (12:61:00) water-soluble fertilizer containing the highest phosphorus (P) content available.MAP Can be applied along with all water-soluble fertilizers except calcium fertilizers.
• MAP (12:61:00) is useful for uniform bumper and healthy flowering. MAP is having nitrogen in ammoniacal (NH4) and offers better contol for n- avaibility.
• MAP (12:61:00) is virtually free from Chloride, Sodium and Other harmful elements to plants.
Application & Doses :
• Recommendations : Folier Spray Application. DOSE : For all fruits crops it will be 75-90gm / 15L water, For All Vegetable crops it will be 60-75gm / 15L water, For All Pulses it will be 50-75gm / 15L water, For Cotton and soyabean it will be 75-90gm / 15l water, For Floriculture crops it will be 60-75gm / 15L water.
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
900 gm, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 900 gm x 5, 900 gm x 10