Frequently Bought Together
- Metarhoz is a biopesticide works as bio-insecticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology. Utkarsh Metarhoz is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally-occurring entomopathogenic fungus Metarhizium anisopliae.
- When the spore of this fungus comes in contact with the cuticle (skin) of the target insect pests, it germinates and grows directly through the spiracle cuticle in to the inner body of the host. The fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, draining the insect of nutrients and the infected insects eventually dies.
- Utkarsh Metarhoz effectively controls the economically important pests of crops such as leaf hoppers, root grubs, Borers, cutworms, termites, palm weevils.
- Utkarsh Metarhoz helps to increase productivity by improving the crop health through containing the pests. Metarhoz is eco-friendly and helps to maintain the ecological balance.
- Target crops
- Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, Coconut, Cotton, Maize,Wheat,Sugarcane,Rice,Potatoes,Sweetpotatoes, Groundnuts, Soybean, Coffee, Cassava, Tea, Cocoa, Rubber, Oil palm, Some fruit trees like; Mango, Papaya, Citrus
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE:-
- Foliar Spray (plant hoppers and bugs): Mix Metarhoz @ 3 Litres or 1.5 kg / acre in 200 Litres of water (i.e 8 gm per Litre of water).
- Powder: 1.5 kg/acre.
|Dimensions||29 × 24 × 2 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
900 gm, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 900 gm x 5, 900 gm x 10