Utkarsh NematoNIL(A biological consortium to control all types of soil borne nematodes organically) Bio Pesticides
₹290 – ₹6,450
- Product Specifications:
Content Count Paecilomyces Lilacinus 2×109 CFU/ml (min) Pochonia Chlamydosporia 2×109 CFU/ml (min) Metarhizium Anisopliae 2×109 CFU/ml (min) Other fungus 2×109 CFU/ml
- Product Specifications:
- NematoNIL is a bio-pesticide that works as bio nematicide prepared by concept of Biotechnology.
- NematoNIL is made from various fungal strains like Paecilomyces Lilacinus, Pochonia Chlamydosporia, Metarhizium Anisopliae and many other fungi.
- NematoNIL has the ability to colonize the eggs of wide range of phytopathogenic nematodes, Sometimes it colonizes the female Nematode also.
- NematoNIL also effective over larvae of many Nematodes while remaining harmless to other beneficial insects and micro-flora.
Potato, Tomato, Marigold, Chilli, Banana, Tobacco, Vegetables and Orchards, Banana, Papaya, Pomegranate, Brinjal, Guava, Apple, Water melon, Musk melon, Orange
Application & Dosage :
1) Soil Application –1 litre/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly and irrigation.
2) Drip System: 1 litre/acre by drip irrigation.
Note: It should be used in soil only. Not to spray on plants
Causes:- Keep NematoNIL out of the reach of children.
Keep NematoNIL in clean, dry place , away from the eatable and animal feeds.
Aviod direct contact with or smelling the NematoNIL.
Contact Doctor immediately , if swallowed.
Best use within 20days after opening the inner cap of the bottle
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh NematoNIL(A biological consortium to control all types of soil borne nematodes organically) :
Q: Can i multiply thiis product for flood irrigation
A: You can if you know how to multiply. Many times due to ignorance, the product gets contaminated and you do not get desired results.
Q: How to use in kitchen gardening.
A: Take 2 to 3 ml NematoNIL per litre water. Give this solution in roots of plants. 100 ml to 2 litre depending on size of plant and pot.
Repeat every 20 to 30 days.
Q: What is the difference between nematoz l and nematonil
A: Nematoz contains only Paecillomyces lilacinus only.
Nematonil contains Paecillomyces along with Pochonia Chlamydosporia, Metarhizium Anisopliae, and other fungus to control nematodes.
Q: What is dosage per ltr of water for plants in containers?
A: 2-4 ml per litre water.
Give the solution in roots by drenching.
Q: And for how many days do we have to apply to plant soil of container plants to treat as well as to protect it from further nematodes infection?
A: For curing repeat after 7 days.
For prevention use every month.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 11 cm|
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 250 ml, 250 ml x 2, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2