• NOP (13:00:45) is free-flowing,fine crystalline powder which dissolves speedly and completely in water to form spray solution.
• NOP (13:00:45) is compatiable with all water-soluble fertilizers and also majority of pesticides in foilar application.
• NOP (13:00:45) is useful for excellent fruit setting & fruit development.
• NOP (13:00:45) has low N : K ratio, therefore suitable for all crops and all growing stages in crop cycle.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm
Application & Doses :
• Recommendations : Folier Spray Application. DOSE : For all fruits crops it will be 90-120gm / 15L water, For All Vegetable crops it will be 75-100gm / 15L water, For All Pulses it will be 75-90gm / 15L water, For Cotton and soyabean it will be 90-110gm / 15l water, For Floriculture crops it will be 75-90gm / 15L water.
|Weight ||0.947 kg |
|Dimensions ||29 × 24 × 2 cm |
|Company || |
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
|Net Content || |
900 gm, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 900 gm x 5, 900 gm x 10, 25 kg