Utkarsh NPK (13 : 40 : 13) (Speciality Crystalline 100% Water Soluble Complex Fertilizer)(Drip Irrigation Fertilizer) Water Soluble Fertilizers
₹3,630 – ₹14,000
|Contents||% By Weight|
|Total Nitrogen N||13.0||Minimum|
|Nitrate Nitrogen (as NO3)||4.4||Maximum|
|Total Ammonical Nitrogen (as NH4)||8.6||Minimum|
|Total Phosphorus P (WS) (as P2O5)||40.0||Maximum|
|Total Potassium K (as K2O)||13.0||Minimum|
|Sodium (as NaCl) (on dry basis)||0.15||Maximum|
|Mater insoluble in water||0.5||Maximum|
• NPK (13:40:13) is free-flowing,fine crystalline powder which dissolves speedly and completely in water to form spray solution.
• NPK (13:40:13) supply required micronutrients (N, P & K) togather in optimum close to crops along with high phosphorus (P) Content.
• NPK (13:40:13) contains nitrogen in different forms needed gradually at different growth stages of crops & is useful specially for healthy vegetative growth of plants.
• NPK (13:40:13) contains phosphorous (P) & potash (K) in 100 % soluble form is useful specially for healthy flowering & fruiting stage of plants.
• NPK (13:40:13) is virtually free from chlorid, sodium and other harmful elements to plants.
Application & Doses :
- Recommendations : Dri-Soil Application : 1-2 Kg / Acre.
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
25 KG X 1, 25 KG X 20, 25 KG X 4, 25 KG X 40