• NPK (13:40:13) is free-flowing,fine crystalline powder which dissolves speedly and completely in water to form spray solution.
• NPK (13:40:13) supply required micronutrients (N, P & K) togather in optimum close to crops along with high phosphorus (P) Content.
• NPK (13:40:13) contains nitrogen in different forms needed gradually at different growth stages of crops & is useful specially for healthy vegetative growth of plants.
• NPK (13:40:13) contains phosphorous (P) & potash (K) in 100 % soluble form is useful specially for healthy flowering & fruiting stage of plants.
• NPK (13:40:13) is virtually free from chlorid, sodium and other harmful elements to plants.
Application & Doses :
- Recommendations : Dri-Soil Application : 1-2 Kg / Acre.
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
25 KG X 1, 25 KG X 4, 25 KG X 20, 25 KG X 40