Utkarsh Peat moss
- Utkarsh Peat moss is a dead fibrous material that forms when mosses and other living material decompose in peat bogs.
- Utkarsh peat moss is composed mostly of moss.
- Utkarsh peat moss is used to provide better soil aeration, add substance to sandy soils, to help the soil hold nutrients more effectively, and to help retain soil moisture without being waterlogged.
- Utkarsh peat moss is a major component of soilless potting mixes.
- Utkarsh peat moss is a perfect growth substrate for greenhouse crops, trees or vegetable seedlings, and potted ornamental plants.
- Utkarsh peat moss can improve garden soils.
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
900 gm, 900 gm x 10, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 900 gm x 5