Utkarsh-Release (For Enhancing The Ion Exchange Capacity Of Fertilizers) PGR Based Natural Fertilizers
₹510 – ₹7,340
- DESCRIPTION :
- Release is made using different natural metabolites that chelates cation(+ve ions) of fertilizers so that they are available easily to the plants and increases the absorption rate of fertilizer. This indirectly improves the strength and vitality of plant. Very useful when used along with Phosphorus and Calcium based fertilizers as they are very much immobile.
- Release is used for enhancing the ion exchange capacity of fertilizers.
Release is made using different natural metabolites that chelated cation (+ve ions) of fertilizers so that they are available easily to the plants and increases the absorption rate of fertilizers.
Release indirectly improves the strength and vicinity of plant, Very useful when used along with phosphorous and Calcium based fertilizers as they are very much immobile.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, ibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm
• Drip irrigation.
• Drenching along with Fertilizer.
• Coating on various Phosphorus based Fertilizers like DAP, SSP, 12:32:16.
• 2-3 litre/Acre.
• Coating 1 litre Release on 50 kg fertilizer like DAP SSP, 12:32:16.
Content:-Salicylic Acid(SA), complex tribasic acid mixtures, natural metabolites
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 11 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 20 lit x 1, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2