Utkarsh Spread-Well (Spreader – Sticker Activator for Plants) Spreader
₹170 – ₹5,140
• Spread-Well is non-ionic, organic, sticker, spreader and penetrator of International Standard.
• Spread-Well is non-ionic, organic, sticker, spreader and penetrator of International Standard, It is rain persistence, pesticides activator. quick spreader and deep penetrator.
• Spread-Well is designed for quick spreading, uniform droplets distribution and increased spray retention on leaf surface, It keeps the spray pumps clean.
• DIRECTION FOR USE:-
- Use clean water, mix required insecticide/fungicides/foliar spray fertilizers/weedicide in small quantity of water and stir well, Then add Spread-Well into this solution.
- Dosage for pesticides, fungicides, foliar fertilizers, bio products, weedicide spray 1 ml/litre water.
For drip irrigation and drenching 1 litre/acre.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Spread-Well (Spreader – Sticker Activator for Plants) :
Q: Is it organic ? Can I use it for home gardening ?
A: It is not organic.
You can use it for home gardening. It is not poison.
Q: What is the difference b/w this and silicone based spreader ???
A: Spread well is non ionic spreader required in more quantity i.e.1 ml/litre water.
Sil spread – Silicon spreader is required in smaller quantity and its quality is much better than spread well.
Q: Dosage per 100 ltrs for foliar spray in cardamom plantation
A: 100 ml
Q: Which is best for sticking agent with soluble fertilizer spread well or silicon based sticker?
A: Sil spread.
Q: What is the Expiry date of the product?
A: 3 years from date of manufacturing. Currently we are supplying October 2021 and after manufactured products.
Q: can this be used to mix neem oil with water and then spray on plants?
Q: Can this be used at home for pests and rodents?
A: No. You can’t use to kill the rodents. It’s not a rodenticide. Also can’t directly use to controll the pests.
It is a pant adjuvant, it can be used for pest by mixing with pesticide in a proper proportion or instructed by the manufacturer.
Q: Is it silicon based
A: No. Utkarsh sil spread is silicon based.
Q: Standard dose for 15 ltr pump
A: 15 ml
Q: Which quantity used in spray with fungicide
A: 1 ml per litre water
Q: Can we spray with chemical like cloropyrfous 20% have any result problem
A: Yes. There is no problem.
Q: Can it be used with fungicide, insecticide, PGR and micronutrient during rainy season?
Q: Do sil spread and spread well work in same manner?
A: Yes. Sil spread is better than spread well.
Q: can this be used in potting mix for germination
A: Not required for germination. However you can mix
Q: Can it be used with saaf (fungicide), super sonata (bio insecticide), mobomin (micronutrients), epsom salt, plant growth hormone?
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 11 cm|
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 20 Ltr, 250 ml, 250 ml x 2, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.