• Vermiculite is silicate material which is used in horticulture as growth media. It expands greatly when heated.
• Utkarsh Vermiculite can hold potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Ammonium which are needed for plant growth.
• You can combine exfoliated vermiculite with peat moss or coconut coir and make a good soil-less growth media.
• Utkarsh helps the roots of the young plants to anchor and grow.
How To Use :
• You can use Utkarsh Vermiculite alone or along with other potting mix materials like Vermicompost, Perlite, Cocopeat, Neem cake, Castor cake, Bio compost etc.
|Dimensions||29 × 24 × 2 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
900 gm, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 900 gm x 5, 900 gm x 10, 25 kg