Frequently Bought Together
• ZinGap activates enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of certain proteins.
• ZinGap is used in the formation of chlorophyll and some carbohydrates, conversion of starches to sugars.
• ZinGap is essential in the formation of auxins, which help with growth regulation and stem elongation.
• ZinGap helps to prevent Zinc (Zn) Deficiencies in different crops occurred gradually at different growth stages of crops.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean
Product Specifications :
- Foliar Spray Application : 1-2 gm / Lit of water
- Drip –Soil Application : 1-1.5 Kg / Acre
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 28 cm|
250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg, 1kg x 2, 1 kg x 3, 1 kg x 5, 1 kg x 10
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.