Did you know there’s a way to turn your aquarium into a beautiful underwater garden? Growing aquarium plants! That’s it. There are many different types of aquarium plants you can choose from. These magical plants stay submerged and grow under water.
Let us begin by understanding what an Aquarium is – It is a container (such as a glass tank) or an artificial pond in which living aquatic animals or aquarium plants are kept.
So, why do people keep Aquariums at home? Here are a few advantages that explain why – Reduced levels of stress, Decreased pain and anxiety, improved focus and creativity, and calming effect for children and Alzheimer’s patients.
Now, let us talk about what we really are here to talk about – the Aquarium plants and the products by Utkarsh Agrochem for its effective preservation.
There are 3 most important resources we need to supply when dealing with a planted aquarium – Micro and Macro Nutrients, Light, and CO2.
When it comes to Macro Nutrients, the Utkarsh Aquarium Macro Set is a complete Macro food for aquarium plants. It is basically a combination and uniform mixture of Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salt), Mono Potassium Phosphate MKP (00:52:34, and Potassium Nitrate NOP (13:00:45) in right proportions. Utkarsh Aquarium Macro Set is completely harmless for all kinds of fishes, shrimps, and other aquatic animals in the Aquarium. Please visit our website – https://www.utkarshagro.com/ to get more details on application and dosage instructions.
The Utkarsh Aquarium Macro Set is sufficient to prevent Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Magnesium, and Potassium deficiency in aquarium plants.
Aquarium EDTA Micro (CSMB)
The Aquarium EDTA Micro (CSMB) Mix Supply required six essential micronutrients like Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, Copper as well as Magnesium in optimum dose for aquarium plants. It is used for survival, growth, nutrient regulation, metabolism, reproduction, carbohydrates, sugar, chlorophyll, development of aquarium plants.
Utkarsh Aquarium Micro Set is completely harmless for all kinds of fishes, shrimps and other aquatic animals in the Aquarium.
How to apply Utkarsh Aquarium Macro Set and Utkarsh Aquarium Micro EDTA in an Aquarium?
– Take 220 gms of Utkarsh Aquarium Macro set in 2 litres water and make a proper solution.
– In 50 litres of aquarium water, give 10 ml of above solution every alternate day.
– For example, give Utkarsh Aquarium Macro set every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday – give Utkarsh Aquarium Micro EDTA. On Sunday, change the water.
DIY Fertilizer Kit by Utkarsh
Iron Fertilizers to prevent Iron deficiency
Utkarsh FeeDrip contains micronutrient Iron (Fe) and is immediately absorbed by root system and carried throughout the plant, therefore it provides a quick, long lasting solution to the problem of Iron (Fe) deficiency in aquarium plants.
Utkarsh FeGro Iron stimulates and regulates enzyme reactions for growth and development of crops as iron activates several enzymes.
Fe-Aquarium is more suitable than Chelated Iron EDTA since it is 100% more efficient from a pH level of 6. In a healthy aquaponics system, the pH level is usually between 6 and 7.5.
Once again, visit our website – https://www.utkarshagro.com/ to get more details on application and dosage instructions.
Maintaining pH level in Aquarium
pH is a measure of how acidic or alkaline the water is. If there are exactly the same amount of (H+) and (OH-), then all the positive charges are balanced by all the negative charges. A pH reading of 7 is neutral, while numbers lower than 7 are acidic, and number higher than 7 are alkaline.
Use Hydroponics pH DOWN (Acid Base) and Hydroponics Alkaline Base pH UP to maintain the pH level in your Aquarium for healthy growth of aquarium plants.
Upcoming range of products by Utkarsh for aquarium plants
CARBO – L (Liquid Carbon and algae control remedy /Co2 plus – Algae minus)
Carbo – L acts as a primary supplement of carbon along with or without Co2system. Carbo – L also increases the efficiency of iron assimilation by plants. It is a source of reliable carbon element which is very useful as intermediate compound in photosynthesis.
CO2 BOOSTER (Simple carbon compounds, slowly releases CO2 to aquarium plants)
CO2 BOOSTER product adds essential liquid carbon for planted aquariums to fuel the photosynthetic process and turn light energy into new plant growth. It may be used alone, or in conjunction with CO2 systems. It is safe for use with freshwater fish, and will not alter the pH.
Utkarsh Productive series
1) Productive potassium – It supplements potassium, eequilibrates pH, and even acts as a important buffering system.
2) Productive Nitrogen and Phosphorus – It will provide nitrogen, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, and other natural water minerals to the aquarium. It will improve the overall plant health and growth.
3) Productive Iron and Trace Elements – It will provide chelated iron in reduced form and trace elements in chelated form to the Aquarium. It is absolutely important for plant health and vivid coloration.
Utkarsh Essential series
1) Essential growth inducer – The inducer clears unwanted biofilm from the leaf surfaces. It also benefits the Leaf surface gaseous exchange and helps in easy assimilation of Photosynthetic intermediates.
2) Essential organic acids – The product contains many photosynthetic intermediates and natural chelating agents. It helps aquarium plants in proper nutrient uptakes.
These products will be launched soon and made available on our website.
Use our existing products to grow and maintain a beautiful Aquarium at your home. Aquarium Plants are always recommended, both for its beauty and positive effects for the life within Aquarium in general.
Feel free to contact Utkarsh for any doubts and advice –
Mobile Numbers: 919824133044, +919924864422, +919824300544
Email ID: [email protected]
Once again, all the products mentioned in this blog can be found on Amazon as well as the website of Utkarsh. Also, the method of application and the required dose can be easily found on our Website – Utkarshagro.com.
You can stay connected with us and keep track of the latest updates. All you have to do is follow us here: