Best Gift for Diwali – Utkarsh Home Gardening Kit
May 10, 2023
Since quite some time ago, there has been a rise in the popularity of home gardening; in fact, the effect of Covid-19 has snowballed the desire of many homes to engage in indoor gardening. In order to limit the spread of the covid disease, we have recently resorted to spending the majority of our time indoors. People who stay at home have a lot of additional time on their hands, which is a fantastic opportunity for them to take up a new interest. In the past, you might have believed that material goods such as dresses, bags, or perfume were thoughtful gifts. However, in this day and age, a small gardening kit is the perfect gift for everyone. These kits are ideal for persons who live in apartments or who have a restricted amount of area available for growing.
Utkarsh Agrochem provides some of the best home gardening products on the market. Given below is a list of Uktarsh products and directions to use them:
- Two types of materials are used in Home Gardening for filling pots other than soil
- 1) Compost
- 2) Media- for water holding
For compost, you can use it in Home Gardening
For media, you can use in Home Gardening
Combination of Compost and Media is Utkarsh Pot Mix for Home Gardening
For enrichment with biofertilizer and biopesticide, give
Drench the above solution in the pot along with routine watering.
For quick growth of Home Gardening,
After doing plantation, do drenching of
Along with routine watering.
Spraying on plants every 10-20 days
For flowering plants, during the flowering stage in Home Gardening:
- Horse power– 20 ml/litre with routine water, every 7-10 days.
For excellent flower and fruit size in Home Gardening:
– 13:0:45– 7 gm/litre
– F- enhancer– 2 gm/litre
– Bhim Plus- 0.5 ml/litre
The insect and disease control range
For different insects like caterpillars and sucking pests like mealy bugs, thrips, white fly, aphids, jassids, mites, etc.
- Bio clean sweep– 2 ml/litre water
- Neemoz Gold– 2-4 ml/litre water
- Shield– 2-4 ml/litre of water
For soil pests like Grubs, Termites etc.
For air and soil-borne fungus like powdery mildew, downy mildew, anthracnose, root rot, stem not etc.
- Fungfree– 2 ml/ litre water by spraying or by drenching
- NematoNIL– 2 ml/litre of water by drenching in roots
For controlling both fungus and nematodes in roots
- NemoFungo– 2 ml/ litre of water by drenching in roots
For making things simple, Utkarsh has Home/ Kitchen garden kit for 5/10/15 pots.
- Use the complete set every 2-3 months.
All the above-mentioned products are available on www.utkarshagro.com
What is included in a home gardening kit?
Your gardening routine can get off to a good start with one of these organic starter kits. You can initiate the process by germinating seeds or planting starter plants. They don’t take up much room and may be set up on your balcony or in any other tight spot you can find. In addition to that, setting them up and taking care of them is simple. The kits will include a potting mix, a bio fertiliser, seeds, and felt-grow bags in addition to the seeds. These felt grow bags are more functional and versatile than traditional pots. This is because they encourage correct root growth and act as a form of air pruning, both of which result in healthier plant roots. Compared to plastic pots, the risk of overwatering and overheating is significantly reduced when using these bags because they are both porous and breathable.
In general, purchasing a home gardening kit for yourself or giving one as a present to another person is a great and thoughtful investment that will prove to be highly beneficial and cost-effective in the long run. If they are given the necessary attention and care, even little gardens have the potential to flourish. You will be able to have the peace of mind that comes from knowing exactly what your family consumes and what is brought to the dining table for each meal when you use this service.
Giving someone a home gardening kit as a present comes with a number of benefits, many of which will be appealing to you specifically:
- Grow your own fresh fruits and vegetables and save yourself the trouble of going to the store to buy produce that has been grown with harmful chemicals. Instead, cultivate a range of your own fresh and organically grown veggies at home so that you can utilise them in your meals. Take pleasure in clean and healthy plants that were cultivated at home and are loaded with important nutrients and vitamins. Tomatoes, potatoes, okra/bhindi, onions, bell peppers, and even eggplants are just some of the fruits and vegetables that can be grown successfully at home and utilised in cooking.
- Plants are an excellent choice for use as a source of aesthetics when it comes to decorating your home. The addition of flowering plants not only brings more beauty and life into the space but also helps to complement it. The addition of indoor plants is the simplest way to bring elements of nature inside since they not only purify the air but also supply the spaces in which they are located with fresh oxygen. One of the benefits of adorning your home with fragrant fresh flowers, such as jasmine, is that they may also be used to beautify your own hair.
- Spending time outside in natural settings is widely regarded as one of the most effective ways to de-stress and relax. Your health will benefit immensely from having plants around, and you may find that you have days that are less stressful and more fruitful as a result. If you direct your attention and efforts toward taking responsibility for plants, you will achieve clarity, structure, and a predetermined objective.
- While gardening can be a fun hobby for the whole family, other people would rather do it by themselves. If, on the other hand, you want to spend some quality time with your loved ones, this is an excellent opportunity for you to bring your family closer together by planting some seeds together. Kids may learn about where their food comes from with this entertaining exercise, which also gives them the opportunity to be more productive by getting their hands dirty.
- Learn to grow your own spices – a spice cupboard is an essential component of any Indian cuisine. The cuisine of India is distinguished by the use of a plethora of spices and other flavours. On your balcony, you can cultivate regularly used spices and herbs like cumin, coriander, fennel, mustard, and garlic. These are just a few examples. Even if you are unable to utilise these herbs right away, you can dry them out and store them for later use.
उत्कर्ष के संग आपकी हर फसल होगी सफल।
Available on UtkarshAgro.com | Amazon | Flipkart | AgriBegri | Bighaat | Moglix | Agrosiaa | Toolsvila | Agri junction | Krishisuvidha | Ecotika | Shopee | Bazzu.in
Visit Website: https://utkarshagro.com/
You can also Shop from: https://www.badikheti.com/utkarsh
𝐂𝐎𝐃 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐌𝐈 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.
May you have the best yield ever! Feel free to contact Utkarsh for any doubts and advice.
If you have any further queries, feel free to reach out to us on
Visit our website: https://utkarshagro.com/
Email ID: email@example.com
Stay connected with us to learn more tips and tricks. All you have to do is follow us here:
Affiliate Writer with Monkey Ads